USA • AAAT-104 • AQHA • $589.491,00 • 14/02/2001
"AQHA CHAMPION MARE" CAMPEÃ CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS G1. MÚLTIPLA GANHADORA CLÁSSICA.
CASH FOR KAS, SI 104, US$589.491,00. At 2, two wins, once 3th, Los Alamitos Two Million Futurity G1; at 3, Champion 3 year los Filly, 3 wins, CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS G1, DENIM N DIAMONDS HANDICAP, 3 times 2nd, All American Derby G1, Z Wayne Griffin Directors G3, twice 3th, Los Alamitos Winter Derby G1, finalist the champion at Sunland G1, Las Damas Handicap G2; at 4, finalist Las Damas Handicap G2, Z Wayne Griffin Directors G3.
* Corona Kash SI 90 (f. by Corona Cartel-QH). 2 wins at 3, 2011 in QH races, $18,455, Register of Merit.
* Brite Light SI 90 (g. by Azoom-QH). Winner at 3, 2011 in QH races, $12,052, Register of Merit.
* SEIS ME SI 88 (f. by Tres Seis-QH). Winner at 2, 2015, $8,140, 2nd John Deere Juvenile Challenge Stake.
Pai: FIRST DOWN DASH SI 105. World champion. Sire of 1,502 ROM, 235 stakes winners, $78,962,220, 35 champions, including OCEAN RUNAWAY SI 105 ($1,642,498 [G1]), CORONA CASH SI 101 ($1,542,880 [G1]). Sire of the dams of 201 stakes winners, 9 champions, including GOOD REASON SA ($1,446,727 [G1]), APOLLITICAL TIME SI 104 ($904,242 [G1]), OLD HABITS SI 106 ($680,491 [G1]), FEATURE MR BOJANGLES SI 103.
FLEUR DE COUP SI 96, by Coup de Kas-TB. 2 wins at 3 in QH races, $9,402, Register of Merit, 3rd Woody Lawlis Classic S., Suwannee Belle S.
* CASH FOR KAS-QH SI 104 (f. by First Down Dash-QH). 5 wins at 2 and 3 in QH races, $589,491, AQHA Racing Champion Three-year-old Filly, Superior Race Horse, Register of Merit, Champion of Champions-G1, Denim N Diamonds H. [R], 2nd All American Derby-G1, Z Wayne Griffin Director"s S.-G3, 3rd Los Alamitos Million Futurity-G1, Los Alamitos Winter Derby-G1, Finalist in The Championship At Sunland Park-G1, Las Damas H.-G2 twice, etc.
** Corona Kash-QH SI 90 (f. by Corona Cartel-QH). 2 wins at 3, 2011 in QH races, $15,830, Register of Merit.
** Brite Light-QH SI 90 (g. by Azoom-QH). Winner at 3, 2011 in QH races, $12,052, Register of Merit.
* STREAKIN KAS-QH SI 107 (g. by Streakin Six-QH). 13 wins, 2 to 8 in QH races, $140,468, Superior Race Horse, Register of Merit, Red River H., AQHA Distance Challenge #6, Mr Jet Moore S., Ruidoso 550 Championship, 2nd Texas Championship Challenge-G2, World"s Championship Classic-G2, AQHA Distance Challenge #5, Master Salls H., etc.
* MARLIN BAY-QH SI 109 (g. by First Down Dash-QH). 6 wins, 3 to 6 in QH races, $53,411, Register of Merit, Rocky Heinzig S., 2nd Central Championship Challenge-G2, Finalist in Oklahoma Championship Challenge-G1, Oklahoma Derby Challenge-G3, Two Rivers S.-G3.
* Memorize-QH SI 104 (g. by Leaving Memories-QH). 3 wins at 2 and 3 in QH races, $110,003, Superior Race Horse, Register of Merit, 2nd All American Gold Cup, 3rd B F Phillips Jr H. [R], Finalist in All American Futurity-G1, All American Derby-G1.
BARBARA MANDREL SI 101, by Go Dick Go-QH. 6 wins at 3 and 4 in QH races, $20,161, Register of Merit, Florida Qha Derby, Southern Belle S., Lightfoot Sis H., 2nd Evangeline Downs 550 Championship, Valentine S.
* Fleur de Coup-QH SI 96 (f. by Coup de Kas-TB). Stakes placed winner, see above.
* Mandrel Memories-QH SI 93 (g. by Leaving Memories-QH). Winner at 2 in QH races in NA, $27,522 (USA), Register of Merit, Finalist in Kindergarten Futurity-G1.
* Coup de Sue-QH (f. by Coup de Kas-TB). Dam of:
** BIG RED TEQUILA-QH SI 104 (g. by Ronas Ryon-QH). 9 wins, 3 to 6 in QH races, $101,947, Superior Race Horse, Register of Merit, Texas Quarter Horse Association S., Miss Polly S., 2nd TQHA S., 3rd East Championship Challenge-G2, Classic Chevrolet S. [R]-G3, etc. Set ntr at Louisiana Downs, 440 yards in 0:21.925.
** HAD TO BE FANDANGO-QH SI 94 (f. by Hadtobenuts-QH). 4 wins at 3, 2011 in QH races, $77,668(USA), Register of Merit, Maple Leaf Derby, 2nd Princess S. Derby.
|FIRST DOWN DASH||DASH FOR CASH||ROCKET WRANGLER|
|FIND A BUYER (TB)|
|FIRST PRIZE ROSE||GALLANT JET AQHA|
|FLEUR DE COUP||COUP DE KAS TB||KASKASKIA|
|BARBARA MANDREL||GO DICK GO|